Friday, November 23, 2012

Where I Come From

Hello,

I watched The Breaking Dawn Part 2 today!
Ok, to be honest - I didn't like any of the Twilight  movies after the very first one. They were so not like the book and made Edward - the most  romantic creature in the whole world - look bad!
But this last one? It's perfect -  It reminded me of the first movie's atmosphere and awesomeness so much and I even recognized so many sentences from the book...
I actually cried so much at the end when everything ended good and you know it'll be like this forever.

So, I'm giving you a song from the soundtrack to this movie. It's by Passion Pit  and is called Where I Come From. I've known Passion Pit  before but didn't know this song and it's so sweet! Check it out.

I wish you luck in whatever it is you do.          Terez


No comments:

Post a Comment