Thursday, November 1, 2012

Rivers and Roads

Hello fellas,

November has come! That's really cool actually - I love fall and this is the month that represents it for me the most. Plus my 15th birthday are coming... Yep, I'm finally becoming a women! - as everyone thinks age 15 is all about... I mean really? Guys, can't you just at least for a minute think about something else then sex?

So, this is my song of the day. It's called Rivers and Roads and is by this lovely band The Head and the Heart. I really love their music and even the name. Really - isn't it just a beautiful name for a group? It is for me! And the lyrics in this song is what really touches me. Kinda expresses what will happen to me soon...

So, happines, luck, health to you people! Have a great rest of the day.          Terez


No comments:

Post a Comment