Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Am Not A One Trick Pony!

Hello guys,

this day is way better than yesterday (so far) so I decided that I cannot bother you with sad songs no more.

Today I picked a song that is my favorite from Nelly Furtado's second record called Folklore. This album is actually really  old - it was released in 2003! - but I love all the song from here. It is sorta tribute to "old Nelly" when I listen to it because three years later after this record she released Loose (hits like Maneater, Say It Right or All Good Things come from this one) and changed her music style completely. I don't mind that at all. Before she happened to be (good) R'n'B singer she gave us two amazing modern-folk records I adore (Whoa, Nelly! and Folklore).

So this song is called One Trick Pony  and I always can't help my self while I listen to it and must move into the rhytm - at least a little! Another good song from Folklore is even Powerless (Say What You Want). You all should check it out for sure!

Guess that's all for now. Goodness and bright-mood to you folks!     Terez


No comments:

Post a Comment