Thursday, October 25, 2012

Beastly

Hello to you,

I unexpectedly got to wi-fi so I thought to myself - I have to share this with you!

I just rewatched movie Beastly. Don't know if you ever heard about it... It's something like 21st's century Beauty and the Beast remake - but not a screwed up version! And - Vanessa Hugdens, Alex Pettyfer, Mary-Kate Olsen, Neil Patrick Harris... Really great cast!

I've seen this movie half a year ago and it totally got me. And as I watched it today, it charmed me even more! If you haven't seen it yet, you have to fix it!
It has got some fricken amazing atmosphere, some magic while you watch it - I can't even describe it fully. Just something in the air. I adore it!
Plus I really love the idea of having a tree tatoo that changes as the seasons go by.

alex pettyfer, arm, beastly, flowers, gif




No comments:

Post a Comment