Friday, October 26, 2012

Magical Globe

Hello,

Before I get to the point I just wanna say - watching National Geographic Channel  is alway adventure. Every document is simply breathtaking. Today was one about Earth - how things work and how everything has some reason in the natural cycle. Undoubtedly mesmerizing movie.

So now to the topic - at the moment I'm spending a little while at grandparent's apartment. My grandpa has got the coolest thing, he says it's called magical globe. It operates on the basis of "electrical discharges". They are simply "dancing" on the glass dome. I love it.





The best thing about it? When you touch it the electrical discharge contacts with you and as long as you keep your hand on the glass it follows you. After half a minute of keeping your hand on it you can even feel the heat of the charge. It's truly magical, probably the reason for the name...

Love, Terez



No comments:

Post a Comment