Wednesday, October 24, 2012

We Were Free...

Hello to whoever,
Every post message:
I'm not stupid enough to think someone is actually gonna read this but I'm just excited that I can do my posts and write whatever I want. The succes is the last thing I care about :-).

This day was a wasted day. I woke up at noon so it happened to be so short! 
Well, I went to bed really late 'cause I watched a movie Arthur (the one with Clive Owen and Keira Knightley - good one by the way :-) ). Why I'm telling you all of this?
It made me think and I suddenly remembered I have pictures from back when I was on schooltrip in England - we visited Tintagel Castle. The legend says King Arthur lived here and you can find there even Merlin's Cave - place where Arthur found Excalibur. 

I loved this place. We were walking on those cliffs smelling the sea. Ohh, great times...




Now, to the more important stuff. Music and my tip of the day!
While I write this I listen to Priscilla Ahn's song We Were Free. I just love it. So simple and melodical.

So, have a listen to it - it deserves your attention - and goodbye my imaginary readers.    Terez


No comments:

Post a Comment