Thursday, October 25, 2012

From City To Nature!

Hello to whoever,
Every post message:
I know no one is ever gonna read this but I don't care. I'm just excited that I can do my posts :-).

I'm actually off to our family cottage for a couple of days so I won't be doing any posts. The name of my blogspot says From City To Nature and I'll literally take this journey now. It's actually the reason why I called it like this, I'm doing this trip almost every weekend... ;-)
I'm gonna miss you my non-existing-website-readers! I know you won't but anyway...


At this sparetime I'll read my new Jane Austen's book. It's called Persuasion and I love it. Jane was an amazing writer, no matter she lived in 1800's.
Oh and how could I not love reading it with such an amazing bookmark? I got it from my mom. That woman knows what I like... It's by Nostalgic Art Collection. (Book on this photo is in czech language, don't try to read it. I can cause I am from Czech Republic :-) )



Ok... Now to the point of all of this - my music tip of the day
There is one song I've been listening to couple minutes ago. It totally describes my mood. It's sorta old one, back from those times when Norah Jones was still doing country-folk music but I don't care - still love it. Norah Jones - Feeling the Same Way.
Goodbye for now, my non-existing readers           Terez

No comments:

Post a Comment